The following terms and conditions govern business transacted with BigRockDesigns Ltd, 80a Sunnyside Street, Belfast, Co. Down BT7 3EY.
Booking a Course with BigRockDesigns
To confirm your booking and enrol on a course, you must complete the booking form https://www.bigrockdesigns.com/course-booking/ (including accepting these terms and conditions).
Bookings made within 10 working days of course commencement must be paid for at time of booking. Provisional bookings cannot be accepted after this time.
International attendees must pay in advance via credit card or bank transfer. Payment must clear prior to course commencement; only then will your booking be confirmed by us.
Confirmation of Booking
When we receive your payment, or agreement to pay, we will confirm your enrolment by email. If you have not received this confirmation at least one week prior to commencement of your course, please contact us. We recommend that attendees do not make travel and/or hotel accommodation arrangements without this confirmation email.
We will send another email just prior to your course, which will include course details such as directions to the our office and parking.
Attendance and Substitutions
If an attendee fails to attend the first or any subsequent day of a course, we reserve the right to deny them entry for the remainder of the course. If we exercise this right, the booking will be deemed cancelled and the course fee will not be refundable.
Attendee substitutions are acceptable, provided notice is given prior to course commencement and that the substitute attendee meets all course prerequisites and is approved by BigRockDesigns by email.
Date Transfers and Requests for Refunds
Date Transfer of public course bookings
You may transfer the course booking (public course only) to alternative dates and incur no additional costs, provided the request is made by email at least 10 working days in advance of course commencement. Courses transferred to new dates cannot subsequently be refunded. One change of date is permitted.
Date Transfer of closed course bookings
Where a course is run exclusively for a customer at our training centre, on a customer site or at any other alternative venue, a request for transfer of course date must be received by email at least 10 working days in advance of course commencement. No transfers are available for such courses with less than 10 days’ notice.
Refund of Fees for public course bookings
You may be fully refunded a course which you have booked, provided you give us at least 20 working days’ notice prior to course commencement. Less than 20 working days before course commencement a sliding scale of refunds will apply as follows:
- 75% of course fee refunded (15 to 19 working days’ notice)
- 50% of course fee refunded (10 to 14 working days’ notice)
- 25% of course fee refunded (5 to 9 working days’ notice)
- 10% of course fee refunded (Less than 5 working days’ notice)
All cancellations must be received as email and acknowledged by BigRockDesigns by email.
Refund of Fees for closed course bookings
Where a course is run exclusively for a customer at our training centre, on a customer site or at any other alternative venue, requests for cancellation must be received by email at least 10 working days in advance of course commencement. You will remain liable for the full course fee and any expenses incurred by us if cancellation is received after this time.
– The course can be paid by cheque (BigRockDesigns Ltd.) purchase order (in which case payment must be made within 30 days of our invoice), credit or debit card (via our online invoice) or by bank transfer (bank details are given on the invoice).
– If making payment by bank transfer the invoice reference and/or attendee’s company name should be given on the transaction.
– The booking form must accompany any purchase order or cheque so as to identify which attendees wish to enrol on a particular course.
– Payments are accepted in GBP and Euro.
Training must be taken within 12 months of date of payment.
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
– We reserve the right to change these terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the website. Please check this page of the website periodically.
– We reserve the right to change prices without notice. However, this will not affect any course you have already paid or agreed to pay for in writing.