We cover essentials for the SEO toolkit, such as Google’s Search Console, PageSpeed Insights and Keyword Planner. Gauge how your site is progressing, see how it compares against the competition and plan for measurable improvements.
This BigRockDesigns course introduces top SEO techniques for technical optimisation, content optimisation, offsite optimisation and competitive research. We cover essentials for the SEO toolkit, such as Google’s Search Console, PageSpeed Insights, Keyword Planner and Structured Data Markup Helper, as well as Screaming Frog SEO Spider and Site-liner. Gauge how your site is progressing, see how it compares against the competition and plan for measurable improvements. We will include the latest 2018 SEO factors all users must consider.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
What is the target audience?
This course is ideal for: Social Media Marketers, Business Owners, Future Business Owners, Digital Marketers or Product owners who want to take there skills to the next level in SEO.
- - An Introduction to Keyword Research
- - Understanding Keywords
- - Keyword Research Tools
- - Generate a Long List of Potential Keywords
- - Determining Keyword Search Volume
- - Analysing Ranking Data & Keyword Competition
- - Putting Your Keyword Research Into Action
- - SEO Auditing
- - On-Site Optimisation
- - SEO Audit – Using Website Standards & Tools
- - SEO Audit – Off Site SEO
- - SEO Audit – Competition Analysis
- - Website Promotion
- - Completing the Website SEO Audit
- - Understanding Link Building
- - Back Linking
- - Understanding Your Competition
- - Link Building Tactics & Techniques
- - Directories
- - Summary
Certificate of Completion. Presented to all learners who have completed our courses.