Print & Digital Media Publication Using Adobe InDesign (ACA)
£95.00 exc. VAT
Price includes Exam fee and 1/2 day exam preparation
ACA certification is an industry-recognised design credential that can be used to effectively validate your skills in Adobe InDesign software. It represents the creative skills in demand today by industry and academia and reflects well when presented on a resume or college application.
Adobe conducted research to identify the foundational skills students need to effectively communicate using digital media tools. Based on feedback from educators, design professionals, businesses, and educational institutions around the world, the objectives cover entry-level skill expectations for print and digital media publishing.
This exam can be completed by anyone who has completed our 2-day InDesign introduction course.
1. Setting Project Requirements
2. Identifying Design Elements When Preparing Page Layouts
3. Understanding Adobe InDesign
4. Creating Page Layouts by Using Adobe InDesign
5. Publish, Export, and Archive Page Layouts by Using Adobe InDesign
You will have the ability to*:
– create and edit documents
– navigate and customise the workspace
– work with text frames and graphics
– build interactive documents and ePUBs
– package, print and export a finished project