Search Engine Optimisation – Introduction (1 day)
£195.00 exc. VAT
This BigRockDesigns’ SEO course will help businesses of all sizes achieve maximum visibility on search engines like Google. Planning a long-term SEO strategy, we will consider tips for evaluating and optimizing your site and best practice on setting up analytics to track before-and-after results. We will demonstrate how to acquire local citations and how to get accurately listed in key Internet directories.
You’ll also learn specific SEO tips for e-commerce, local search and mobile audiences to expand your reach. Finally, discover how to secure backlinks from reputable sources and handle SEO for a business that has multiple locations. If you want to boost your ranking, understand the competition, or just understand how search engines like Google operate at a geographical level, this is the course for you.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
- The Complete Guide to SEO
- Page Speed
- Mobile-Friendly Websites
- Data & Analytics
- Webpage Optimization
- Content & Keywords
- Importance of video in your strategy
- Long-Tail Keywords
- Rank Checking & Organizing Your Post Ideas
- High SEO Visibile Backlinks
- Even More Backlinks
- Social Media That Google Loves
You will have the ability to*
- Find keyword research resources
- Configure Google Search Console
- Interpret Google PageSpeed Insights
- Generate a site map using Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Measure keyword competitiveness
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF on the Description tab.