Price includes Exam fee and 1/2 day exam preparation
ACA certification is an industry-recognised design credential that can be used to effectively validate your skills in Adobe Photoshop software. It represents the creative skills in demand today by industry and academia and reflects well when presented on a resume or college application.
Adobe conducted research to identify the foundational skills students need to effectively communicate using digital media tools. Based on feedback from educators, design professionals, businesses, and educational institutions around the world, the objectives cover entry-level skill expectations for visual communication.
This exam can be successfully completed by anyone who has completed our 2-day Photoshop introduction course.
1. Setting Project Requirements
2. Identifying Design Elements When Preparing Image
3. Understanding Adobe Photoshop
4. Manipulating Images by Using Adobe Photoshop
5. Publishing Digital Images by Using Adobe Photoshop
Download Full Outline
You will have the ability to*:
– open images from multiple sources
– navigate the panels and menus
– work with layers – the feature that allows you to perform masking and combine effects
– perform important editing tasks i.e. crop and straighten images
– adjust the luminance of an image and correct colour imbalances
Funding & Discounts
Funding & Discounts
At BigRockDesigns, we provide high-quality training which is also value for your money by providing some special savings plans for our customers. (A maximum of 25% off can be given if eligible for more than one of the following discounts.)
Book and pay at least 1 month in advance of your course for an Early Bird discount of 10% off our standard course price.
Discounts apply to bookings of two or more people from one organisation: 10% off for 2-3 learners, 15% for 4-6 learners.
EDUCATION, CHARITY & FREELANCE DISCOUNTS
If you work for a charity or educational establishment you can claim a 10% discount on any of our open courses. If you work freelance and are funding the training yourself, you can also claim a 10% discount on the open course price.
Do you work in the construction industry? Contact us for information on claiming a CITB grant towards your training.