Microsoft Word – Introduction (1 day)
£135.00 exc. VAT
In this BigRockDesigns training course learn how to produce, format, share and print a variety of documents in Word 365. We will demonstrate how to create new documents from templates, format text and pages, work with headers and footers, use themes and styles, add multimedia, and more. Learn how to share documents with others and enhance your productivity with macros.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
1. Introduction to Word
2. Editing Text
3. Formatting Text, Paragraphs and Pages
4. Formatting Efficiently with Styles and Themes
5. Creating Bulleted and Numbered Lists
6. Working with Columns and Tables
7. Illustrating Your Documents
8. Using Macros and Building Blocks
9. Proofing Your Documents
10. Sharing and Reviewing Documents with others
11. Customising Word
You will have the ability to*:
– adjust line spacing and page breaks
– add headers, footers and page numbers
– apply styles and themes to documents
– illustrate documents
– proof, review and print documents
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF (link below).
Funding & Discounts
At BigRockDesigns, we provide high-quality training which is also value for your money by providing some special savings plans for our customers. (A maximum of 25% off can be given if eligible for more than one of the following discounts.)
Book and pay at least 1 month in advance of your course for an Early Bird discount of 10% off our standard course price.
Discounts apply to bookings of two or more people from one organisation: 10% off for 2-3 learners, 15% for 4-6 learners.
EDUCATION, CHARITY & FREELANCE DISCOUNTS
If you work for a charity or educational establishment you can claim a 10% discount on any of our open courses. If you work freelance and are funding the training yourself, you can also claim a 10% discount on the open course price.
Do you work in the construction industry? Contact us for information on claiming a CITB grant towards your training.