Microsoft Word – Introduction (1 day)
£135.00 exc. VAT
In this BigRockDesigns training course learn how to produce, format, share and print a variety of documents in Word 365. We will demonstrate how to create new documents from templates, format text and pages, work with headers and footers, use themes and styles, add multimedia, and more. Learn how to share documents with others and enhance your productivity with macros.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
1. Introduction to Word
2. Editing Text
3. Formatting Text, Paragraphs and Pages
4. Formatting Efficiently with Styles and Themes
5. Creating Bulleted and Numbered Lists
6. Working with Columns and Tables
7. Illustrating Your Documents
8. Using Macros and Building Blocks
9. Proofing Your Documents
10. Sharing and Reviewing Documents with others
11. Customising Word
You will have the ability to*:
– adjust line spacing and page breaks
– add headers, footers and page numbers
– apply styles and themes to documents
– illustrate documents
– proof, review and print documents
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF (link below).