Learn the advanced features in our latest BigRockDesigns Microsoft Word course. Explore sharing and maintaining documents, formatting content, applying page layout and reusable content, including illustrations and graphics, proofreading documents, applying references and hyperlinks, and performing mail merge operations. Get hands-on experience through our instructor let course
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
You will have the ability to*:
– Create new Word documents
– Protect and share documents
– Format content using font and paragraph attributes
– Create tables and custom bullet characters
– Insert breaks, headers and footers, and watermarks
– Add and format illustrations, graphics and SmartArt
– Create Quick Parts from existing objects
– Proofread documents and configure AutoCorrect
– Apply endnotes, footnotes and hyperlinks
– Set up and execute a mail merge
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF (link below).