Microsoft PowerPoint – Introduction (1 day)
£135.00 exc. VAT
In this BigRockDesigns’ PowerPoint course, learn how to edit and share presentations in this popular presentation platform. We demonstrate how to build a slideshow from scratch or leverage PowerPoint templates and themes for quick construction. We will show you how to add and edit text, images, graphs, video and animation, format slides for consistency and add speaker notes and transitions to ensure a smooth delivery. Also, learn how to collaborate on changes and then share the final presentation via print, PDF or a recorded slideshow.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
2. Working with Presentations
3. Working with Slides
4. Adding Pictures and Content to Slides
5. Adding Shapes, Diagrams and Charts
6. Adding Video, Audio and Animation
7. Preparing the Presentation
8. Delivering Your Presentation
9. Reusing and Sharing Presentations
You will have the ability to*:
– create presentations from themes and templates
– work with bullet points, text boxes and tables
– add shapes, diagrams and charts
– incorporate video, audio and comments
– re-use and share PowerPoint presentations
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF (link below).