Microsoft Outlook – Introduction (1 day)
£135.00 exc. VAT
In this BigRockDesigns’ Outlook course we begin with a tour of the interface and show how to connect to a wide variety of email accounts, as well as OneDrive for online file storage. We demonstrate how to quickly create, send and read email, reduce your inbox clutter by organising, grouping and sharing contacts and stay on schedule with calendars and tasks.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
2. Reading Mail
3. Organising Mail
4. Creating and sending Mail
5. Creating and working with People
6. Working with Delegates
7. Working with the Calendar
8. Creating Tasks and Notes
9. Working with Outlook Data
You will have the ability to*:
– organise mail with flags and folders
– create tasks and notes
– work with contacts in the People hub
– add delegates to act on your behalf
– back up and move Outlook data
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF (link below).