Microsoft Excel – Introduction (1 day)
£135.00 exc. VAT
Microsoft Excel is the most popular and powerful spreadsheet program. We will demonstrate how to best enter and organize data, perform calculations with simple functions, work with multiple worksheets, format the appearance of your data and cells, and build charts.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
2. Entering data
3. Creating Formulas and Functions
5. Adjusting Worksheet layout and data
8. Adjusting Worksheet views
9. Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
You will have the ability to*:
– enter data
– create formulas and functions
– format rows, columns, cells and data
– find and replace data
– print and share worksheets
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF (link below).