Email Marketing Strategies (1 day)
£165.00 exc. VAT
Within MailChimp, the email marketing platform, we demonstrate how it can work for you. Learn how to set up a free MailChimp account, add new or existing subscribers and use list segments and groups to target your messaging for different types of audiences. We show how to use email templates to create engaging newsletters and interpret the results after you send. Plus, we provide you with tips on how to grow your lists.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
2. Building an Email List
3. Designing an effective marketing email
4. Making your email content valuable
5. Creating “From” addresses and subject lines
6. Combine email with social media and mobile devices
7. Maximising your email campaign results
8. Introducing MailChimp
9. Creating and sending campaigns
10. Working with sign-up forms
11. Working with subscriber lists
12. Engaging your subscribers
13. MailChimp paid account features
You will have the ability to*:
– build an email list
– offer incentives to increase signups
– edit and modify a template
– combine email with social media and mobile devices
– automate your email marketing
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF (link below).
For an additional fee you can do a short examination to receive an OCN-accredited BRD certification (please ask when booking the course).