Keynote Introduction – 1 day
£165.00 exc. VAT
Keynote, the main choice for presentations for Mac users. Through its structured and easy-to-use design we will explore how to create your presentation. In this BigRockDesigns’ course we demonstrate how to use Keynote to its full potential, and create presentations that both excite and inform. Learn to choose slide layouts; add text, images, audio and video, animation, and eye-catching effects; use transitions to ease the moves between slides. Also, learn to share your presentation as a movie, a PDF, a printout or iCloud production.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
2. Understanding Slide Structure
3. Working with Text and Shapes
4. Working with Tables and Charts
5. Working with Graphics and Media
6. Performing Basic Layout Tasks
7. Using Slide Transitions
8. Using Animation
9. Delivering a Presentation
10. Sharing and Exporting Presentations
You will have the ability to*:
– edit master slides
– build tables and interactive charts
– apply transitions
– record narration
– share and export presentations
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF (link below).