Adobe InDesign – Advanced (2 days)
£395.00 exc. VAT
InDesign is a software application that offers a page design and layout toolset to ‘work across desktop and mobile devices to create, preflight and publish everything from printed books and brochures to digital magazines, iPad apps, eBooks and interactive online documents’ (adobe.com).
This advanced level course in InDesign demonstrates how to create long and interactive documents, and examines the construction of documents. The course references features offered with Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) and is delivered by an Adobe expert who has been delivering Adobe courses since 2003.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone who has prior experience of InDesign or who has completed BRD InDesign (Level 1).
3. Using Styles
4. Table Fundamentals and Formatting
5. Table and Cell Styles
6. Working with Images in Tables
7. Advanced Tables
8. Paragraph and Character Styles
9. Advanced Text Styles
10. Importing Word, RTF and Text Files
11. Object Styles
12. Styles and Other Features
13. Generating a Dynamic Table of Contents from Styles
14. Customizing Long Documents
15. Outputting Long Documents
16. Managing and Sharing Styles
17. Building an Interactive PDF Presentation
You will have the ability to*:
– create book-length documents in workflows with multiple users
– devise a table of contents and an index
– insert page and chapter numbering, and cross-references
– apply consistent formatting with styles
– output to both print and interactive PDF
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF (link below).
After successful completion of this course you will receive an Adobe-accredited BRD certification.