iWork – Introduction (1 day)
£165.00 exc. VAT
Learn to use the Apple Productivity Apps (iWork) in this BigRockDesigns’ training course. We will demonstrate how to get the most from each of the three applications: Keynote, for presentations; Pages, for working with text documents; and Numbers, for spreadsheets. We will show you how to use text, photos, tables, charts, shapes and photos in each program. Also learn iCloud for collaborating with others, synchronizing your iPad with your Mac or PC and backing up those important documents.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
2. Advanced Options in Apple Pages for iOS
3. Working with Text in Apple Keynote for iOS
4. Creating Tables and Charts in Apple Keynote for iOS
5. Advanced Options in Apple Keynote for iOS
6. Giving Your Presentation
7. Essential Controls in Apple Numbers for iOS
8. Working with Charts
9. Advanced Options in Apple Numbers for iOS
10. Sharing and Printing Your Documents
11. Keeping Up to Date
You will have the ability to*:
– set up an iCloud account
– sync documents and photos
– work with the touchscreen controls and onscreen keyboard
– edit presentations
– share and print iWork documents
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF (link below).