Google AdWords – Introduction (1 day)
£275.00 exc. VAT
Get the most from your Pay-Per-Click (PPC) spend; choose the best keywords, write great ad copy and measure the effectiveness of your ads on the leading PPC platform. We explain the PPC landscape and show how to use AdWords to get more clicks, conversions and ultimately more return on your investment; plus we provide you with the best practice for setting up your account, keyword research, bidding strategies, the Quality Score, conversion tracking and campaign optimisation.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
1. Starting with AdWords
2. Researching Keywords
3. Creating your first search campaign
4. Creating an Ad group
5. Understanding the Quality Score
6. Tracking Ad performance
You will have the ability to*:
– create an AdWords account
– target locations and languages
– install tracking code on a site
– configure and analyse internal site search