Adobe Premiere – Introduction (2 days)
£295.00 exc. VAT
With Adobe Premiere the user can ‘work across desktop and devices to edit virtually any type of media in its native format and create professional productions with brilliant colour for film, TV and web’ (adobe.com).
This introductory level course in Premiere is ideal as an overview for new editors, whilst also reviewing updated features in CC for more experienced users. An Adobe expert guides the learner from creating a basic rough edit, then refining with music and sound effects, transitions, visual effects and titles, to a finished production.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
2. Importing Media
3. Marking and Selecting Clips
4. Video Editing
5. Fine-Tuning the Edit
6. Improving Workflow
7. Working with Audio, Stills and Graphics
8. Motion Effects
10. Working with Filters and Effects
11. Modifying Speed
12. Adding Titles
14. Finishing and Output
15. Media Management and Archiving
You will have the ability to*:
– customise the window layout and the interface
– edit clips into the Timeline
– mark and select the best takes from clips
– create titles and credit rolls
– export and archive projects
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF (link below).
After successful completion of this course you will receive an Adobe-accredited BRD certification.