Adobe Photoshop – Introduction / Intermediate
£295.00 exc. VAT
This introductory level course in Photoshop focuses on the tools and techniques required to create eye-catching images and graphic design, and also makes reference to the newer features offered with Adobe Creative Cloud (CC). The course is delivered by an Adobe expert who has been teaching Adobe since 2003.
Photoshop is a software application that allows the user to work ‘across desktop and mobile devices to create and enhance photographs, website and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos and more’ (adobe.com).
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
Image Size and Resolution
Saving Your Progress
Crop and Straighten
Select and Edit
Retouch and Heal
You will have the ability to*:
– open images from multiple sources
– navigate the panels and menus
– work with layers – the feature that allows you to perform masking and combine effects
– perform important editing tasks i.e. crop and straighten images
– adjust the luminance of an image and correct colour imbalances
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF (link below).
For an additional fee you can do a short examination to receive an OCN-accredited BRD certification (please ask when booking the course).