Adobe Photoshop – Advanced (2 days)
£485.00 exc. VAT
Photoshop is a software application that allows the user to work ‘across desktop and mobile devices to create and enhance photographs, website and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos and more’ (adobe.com).
This advanced level course in Photoshop concentrates on Levels adjustments; creating intricate designs with text and shape; and layer effects and transformations, as seen in Adobe’s Creative Cloud (CC) offering. The course is delivered by an Adobe expert with over 15 years’ experience in Adobe training.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone who has prior experience of Photoshop or who has completed BRD Photoshop (Level 1).
2. Adjusting Levels
3. Sharpening Details
4. Creating and Formatting Text
5. Drawing Shapes
6. Layer Effects
7. Paragraph, Character, and Layer Styles
8. Scale, Rotate, Skew, and Warp
9. Liquifying an Image
10. Converting to Black and White
11. Printing an Image
12. Saving for the Web
You will have the ability to*:
– move and patch areas of a photo with the Content-Aware toolset
– morph an image with layer effects and transformations
– sharpen details, such as noise and highlight/shadow clipping or camera shake
– convert a full-colour image to black-and-white
– determine the best print and image-saving process for the web
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF.