Adobe InDesign Advanced – ePubs (2 days)
£395.00 exc. VAT
This advanced level course on InDesign eBooks demonstrates how to use Adobe InDesign to create print books for the ever growing eBook/ePub market, providing an overview of how e-books are bought, sold and read. The course is delivered by an Adobe expert with over 15 years’ experience in Adobe training.
This course can be successfully completed by people working in publishing, or as a designer or production assistant.
2. ePUB Production Basics
3. Preparing an InDesign Publication for ePUB Export
4. Modifying Text and Images for ePUB Export
5. Optimising Images for ePUB5 Export
6. Exporting to ePUB2 and ePUB3
7. Previewing and Validating ePUB Files
8. Editing ePUB Files for Functionality
9. Editing ePUB Files for Formatting
10. Converting an ePUB to Other eBook Formats
11. Distributing Your eBook
You will have the ability to*:
– enhance a project with interactive objects
– add HTML animations
– set up hyperlinks, page transitions and a table of contents
– adapt a page layout for mobile devices with Liquid Layout
– format text with text style mapping
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF (link below).
After successful completion of this course you will receive an Adobe-accredited BRD certification.
Funding & Discounts
At BigRockDesigns, we provide high-quality training which is also value for your money by providing some special savings plans for our customers. (A maximum of 25% off can be given if eligible for more than one of the following discounts.)
Book and pay at least 1 month in advance of your course for an Early Bird discount of 10% off our standard course price.
Discounts apply to bookings of two or more people from one organisation: 10% off for 2-3 learners, 15% for 4-6 learners.
EDUCATION, CHARITY & FREELANCE DISCOUNTS
If you work for a charity or educational establishment you can claim a 10% discount on any of our open courses. If you work freelance and are funding the training yourself, you can also claim a 10% discount on the open course price.
Do you work in the construction industry? Contact us for information on claiming a CITB grant towards your training.