Adobe Dreamweaver – Advanced (1 day)
£395.00 exc. VAT
Adobe Dreamweaver is a software application providing a ‘complete toolset for web designers and front-end developers to create, code and manage websites’ (adobe.com).
This advanced level course in Dreamweaver demonstrates the fundamentals of CSS while focusing on how to use Dreamweaver to efficiently create and manage styles. The course is delivered by an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) with 15 years’ experience in Adobe training.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone who has prior experience of Dreamweaver or who has completed BRD Dreamweaver (Level 1).
2. Using Dreamweaver’s Starter Pages
3. Planning Your CSS
4. Controlling Your CSS with Dreamweaver
5. Online Typography
6. Working with Backgrounds
7. Styling Tables
8. Styling Forms
9. Building Navigation
11. Controlling Spry Objects with CSS
12. Multiple Media Types and Alternate Style Sheets
13. Testing and Deploying CSS
You will have the ability to*:
– resolve style conflicts
– control line spacing and vertical margins
– use CSS-related features such as Live View
– create lightweight, site-wide style sheets
– build websites using a table system combined with CSS
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF (link below).
After successful completion of this course you will receive an Adobe-accredited BRD certification.