After Effects – Introduction
Design ‘professional motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video and web.. using this animation and creative compositing app’ (adobe.com).
In this introductory level After Effects course we begin by creating an animated graphics, followed by an exploration of the role layers play in compositions, and finding out how to add style to your projects using effects and graphic elements. The course is delivered by an Adobe expert who has been teaching Adobe since 2003.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
2. Understanding Compositions
3. Building Compositions with Layers
4. Creating Animation
5. Using Effects
7. Media Management
8. Exporting and Rendering
9. Exploring Type and Shape Animation
10. Repairing and Retiming Video
11. Keying Green-Screen Footage
You will have the ability to*:
– use layers, masks, blend modes and track mattes
– build complex objects with Pre-compose
– create 3D projects from Illustrator files
– animate type on a path
– paint in graphics with the Reverse Stabilisation feature
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF download.