Adobe After Effects – Advanced (2 days)
£795.00 exc. VAT
Design ‘professional motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video and web.. using this animation and creative compositing app’ (adobe.com).
In this advanced level After Effects course we explore techniques for working with motion graphic elements, animation, colour correction and more.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone who has prior experience of After Effects or who has completed BRD After Effects (Level 1).
2. Colour Correction
3. Colour Correction in Camera Raw
4. Blending Layers and Compositing
5. Making Particles
6. The Principles of Animation
7. Advanced Animation
8. Working with Photoshop Files
9. Advanced 3D
10. Mastering Masks and Shape Layers
11. Playing with Time
12. Intermediate Expressions
13. Optimising and Tweaking After Effects
You will have the ability to*:
– use light to aid compositing
– animate with the Puppet tool
– create snow with Foam
– orient objects to a camera
– make smooth slow-motion shots
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF (link below).
After successful completion of this course you will receive an Adobe-accredited BRD certification.
We can organise training for you. We can do it for only one person or a group. Give us a call an we can make arrangements for your course.