Adobe Acrobat DC – Introduction (1 day)
£195.00 exc. VAT
An update from Acrobat XI, Acrobat DC now ‘has a touch-friendly interface, new mobile capabilities and some amazing new features’ (adobe.com).
This introductory level course in Acrobat DC demonstrates how to create, modify, review and share PDFs, starting with a tour of the new panels-based interface. The course is delivered by an Adobe expert who has been teaching Adobe since 2003.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
2. Editing PDF Content
3. Enhancing PDFs
4. Adding Rich Media and Interactivity
5. Rearranging PDFs
6. Extracting and Converting Content
7. Creating and Working with Portfolios
8. Getting Started with Forms
9. Working with Comments in PDFs
10. Managing PDF Reviews
11. Preflighting and Print Production
12. Scanning and Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
13. Protecting and Securing PDFs
14. Adobe Reader X and Acrobat.com
You will have the ability to*:
– edit text and graphics
– extract PDF content to use in other programs
– insert interactivity and rich media
– create customised portfolios
– ensure document security
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF (link below).
After successful completion of this course you will receive an Adobe-accredited BRD certification.