Adobe Acrobat DC – Advanced (1 day)
£295.00 exc. VAT
An update from Acrobat XI, Acrobat DC now ‘has a touch-friendly interface, new mobile capabilities and some amazing new features’ (adobe.com).
This advanced level course in Acrobat DC focuses on how to design a form from scratch in Word, Illustrator or InDesign – or from an existing electronic document, and how to enable forms for Acrobat Reader users. The course is delivered by an Adobe expert who has been teaching Adobe since 2003.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone who has prior experience of Acrobat DC or who has completed BRD Acrobat DC (Level 1).
2. Form Tips and Tricks
3. Mastering Comments
4. Power Searching
5. Action Tips
6. Making Better PDFs for Reader Users
7. Designing Forms
8. Creating and Editing Form Fields
9. Performing Calculations
10. Securing Forms
11. Distributing and Managing
You will have the ability to*:
– insert interactive fields such as check boxes, buttons, drop-down lists and digital signature fields
– add field calculations such as Sum or Average
– increase the security of a form
– distribute a document via email or the web, and collect data from recipients
*These are some examples of skills demonstrated. For a full list, take a look at our PDF (link below).
After successful completion of this course you will receive an Adobe-accredited BRD certification.