Learn how to create, edit, format, and share documents with ease using Microsoft Word 2019. This course covers a variety of topics, including leveraging templates and building blocks to create a stylish document with instant purpose; creating numbered and bulleted lists; working with columns and tables; adding images and shapes to your documents;
Microsoft Word is a word-processing application which you can use to create documents. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to: change page size and orientation, insert page breaks and page numbers, add columns to your text etc. in this BigRockDesigns introductory training course.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a basic familiarity with using a computer and the Windows environment.
What is the target audience?
The target audience would be for people interested in creating documents such as letters, brochures, learning activities, tests, quizzes and homework assignments.
- - Opening, closing, and reading documents
- - Finding and replacing text
- - Changing font formatting and text case
- - Formatting text with styles
- - Working with paragraph text
- - Creating bulleted and numbered lists
- - Nested Animations
- - Illustrating your documents with shapes and images
- - Setting proofing and autocorrect options
- - Sharing and collaborating with others
Certificate of Completion. Presented to all learners who have completed our courses.