This course covers everything you need to know to install Windows, customize it to your liking, and start working with files and applications. We show you how to manage folders, use Cortana to search and navigate, browse the web with the new Microsoft Edge browser, and work with Mail, Calendars, and People.
Contact us for dates
Windows 10 is a Microsoft operating system for personal computers, tablets, embedded devices and internet of things devices. In this BigRockDesigns course, you will learn the basics of windows 10 for all devices.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
What is the target audience?
The target audience for this course would be users who are interested in learning the basics of Windows 10.
- - Installing or upgrading to Windows 10
- - Launching, quitting, and managing applications
- - Creating, copying, moving, and renaming files and folders
- - Zipping and unzipping files
- - Using Cortana to search
- - Sending email
- - Sharing files over home networks
- - Backing up and restoring files
Certificate of Completion presented to all learners who have completed our courses.