In this course, we help you master the intricacies of this powerful tool, whether you’re using Visio to create an org chart, map out a network, or draw a floor plan. We help you to acquaint you with the user interface and shows how to create and connect diagrams, add objects, and format shapes, images, text, and more.
Visio is a program that falls under the Microsoft Office Suite of products. It is used for many things that utilize layouts, diagrams, and charts. The graphics that are used in Visio are standard images utilized by flowcharts, decision diagrams, playbooks, and even network diagramming.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a basic familiarity with using a computer and the Windows environment.
What is the target audience?
The target audience would be for people interested in creating diagrams and charts that may benefit them in their business.
- - Opening files and adjusting the Visio interface
- - Connecting shapes manually
- - Adding and arranging SmartShapes
- - Adding text, graphics, and more
- - Formatting text and shapes
- - Applying themes to change the look of a drawing
- - Inserting callouts
- - Publishing diagrams
- - Sharing diagrams using cloud options
Certificate of Completion. Presented to all learners who have completed our courses.