Learn how to enter data, organize data, perform calculations with simple functions, work with multiple worksheets, format the appearance of data and cells, build charts, and create PivotTables. Find out how to use the IF, VLOOKUP, and COUNTIF family of functions. See how to use data analysis tools, including Goal Seek and Solver.
Contact us for dates
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program used for calculations, making charts and recording data about all sorts of business processes. You will learn how to enter and organise data, perform calculations with simple functions, work with multiple worksheets, format the appearance of data and cells, build charts, and create Pivot Tables.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a basic familiarity with using a computer and the Windows environment.
What is the target audience?
The target audience is those people interested in creating charts, recording data about business, generating memos, track sales trends, and other business data.
- - Navigating Excel tabs and menus
- - Creating formulas and functions
- - Formatting rows, columns, cells, and data
- - Working with alignment and text wrap
- - Adjusting rows and columns
- - Finding and replacing data
- - Printing and sharing worksheets
- - Inserting and deleting sheets
- - Sorting data
- - Creating and running macros
Certificate of Completion presented to all learners who have completed our courses.