In this advanced photography course we share insights on what this new category is for, and discusses the advantages and disadvantages of this type of camera. We wrap up by analyzing who would benefit from making the switch to a medium-format camera.
Digital photography is the digital process by which an image is captured.
Over the last year or so, a new category of digital camera has appeared-the medium-format mirrorless camera. While medium format used to represent the pinnacle of digital image quality, over the years, technical breakthroughs have dramatically narrowed the quality gap between high-end SLRs and medium format.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of Digital Camera knowledge and skills.
Who is the target audience?
This course is for people who are eager to learn the different camera techniques when using a digital camera.
- - SLR and mirrorless design
- - Focal length and aspect ratio
- - Exploring camera options
- - Workflow and tethering
- - Shooting with small, medium-format cameras
- - Dynamic range and medium format
- - Medium format and commercial, architectural, and landscape photography
- - Determining if you need a medium-format camera
Certificate of Completion. Presented to all learners who have completed our courses.