This course encompasses: Search Engine Optimisation, Podcasting, Youtube Video Marketing and Facebook for Business. It demonstrates how to promote your company’s brand, increase sales, drive traffic to a site and engage with customers.
Our Digital Marketing Communication Award encompasses:
Day 1 – Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Discover what SEO is and how to use it to increase website visibility to search engines, attracting the right traffic to the right webpages. Gain those vital citations and learn how to develop a strategy to attract users to your site.
Day 2 – Podcasting (am)
Podcasting can be a cost-effective way to reach an audience, and it has seen increased interest in recent years. The use of podcasting allows you to get your niche content to the right people. In this BigRockDesigns’ course learn how to create a podcast to match your budget, plus learn how to record audio, conduct an interview, and more.
Day 2 – Video Marketing with YouTube (pm)
Learn how to market, view, upload and share videos on YouTube. We will demonstrate how to set up your account, build a following, promote your videos on Facebook and Twitter and provide you with the best techniques to shoot and edit film specifically for a YouTube audience.
Day 3 – Writing for the Web (am)
Develop practical skills for writing for online media, including keeping your content updated, writing at the right level for your audience and avoiding jargon. Thinking like this helps improve the chances that customers will return to your site time and again.
Day 3 – Facebook for Business (pm)
Promote your company’s brand, increase sales, engage customers and drive site traffic using Facebook. Social media marketing and the basics of creating a successful online presence are covered.
- - Introduction
- - Google Search Console
- - Google PageSpeed Insights
- - Google Keyword Planner
- - Google Structured Data
- - Find the Rich Resources of Keywords
- - Managing Keyword Data for Maximum Insights
- - Find Searcher Intent from Keyword Searches
- - Adding Three-Dimensional Keyword Data
- - Apply Keywords to Your Website
- - Summary
- - Why you Should be doing Podcasting
- - Strategies for Podcasting
- - Determine your Podcast Approach
- - Setting up Your Studio
- - Podcasting Approach
- - Editing a Podcast
- - Compressing Podcast Files for Delivery
- - Hosting Podcast Files
- - Delivering the Podcast
- - Conclusion
YOUTUBE VIDEO MARKETING
- - Finding and Watching Video
- - Joining the YouTube Community
- - Developing Video Content for YouTube
- - Understanding Video Technology for YouTube
- - Compressing and Uploading Videos for YouTube
- - Sharing YouTube Videos
- - Doing More with YouTube Video
- - Summary
WRITING FOR WEB
- - Write for Fast Reading
- - Reading Age and Tone
- - Don’t Tease: What’s in It for Me?
- - Front-Load Your Content
- - Remove the Sales Pitch
- - Provide Detailed Information and Useful Images
- - Actively Manage the Information You Publish
- - Marketing with a Blog
- - Blogging marketing strategies
- - Blogging platforms overview
- - Summary
FACEBOOK FOR BUSINESS
- - Facebook for Business
- - Building Your Page
- - Building Your Audience
- - Activating Your Audience
- - Advanced Facebook Posts
- - Interacting with Your Audience
- - Promoting Your Business on Facebook
- - Understanding Insights
- - Advanced Page Features
- - Managing Pages on the Go
- - Summary
The Communication learning modules:- Search Engine Optimisation, Podcasting, Youtube Video Marketing and Facebook for Business have been certified by CPD. Accredited CPD training means the learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality. The CPD Certification Service provides recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD requirements.
Certificate of Completion. Presented to all learners who have completed our courses.
Fantastic training and facilities, Peter and the rest of the staff are really friendly and knowledge nothing is to much trouble. Would defiantly recommend.
Accredited CPD training means the learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality. The CPD Certification Service provides recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD requirements.
This is not essential. This is the first of our digital marketing master courses; were the emphasis is primarily on communicating with your target audience.