Learn to integrate the rest of the Adobe apps as well as access to Lightroom Mobile, starting with the ‘Exploring the Library’ module: a hub for importing, viewing, ranking and rating your photographs.
This BRD course in Lightroom CC explores image manipulation, enhancement and publishing. We demonstrate how to integrate the rest of the Adobe apps as well as access to Lightroom Mobile, starting with the ‘Exploring the Library’ module: a hub for importing, viewing, ranking and rating your photographs. Then we move to the ‘Develop’ module and show how to make one-click enhancements, correct exposure, retouch distractions and perform local adjustments.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
What is the target audience?
This course is ideal for any photographer – beginner or advanced, who wants their photos to reflect another level of quality.
- - Importing Photographs
- - Library Module to View Images
- - Using Lights Out and Full Screen view modes Rating
- - Organising Photographs Using MetaData
- - Understanding indicators
- - Fixing Your Photos with the Retouching Tool
- - Making Local Corrections
- - Using the Graduated Filter
- - Changing and Enhancing Colour
- - Altering Noise and Sharpening
- - Correcting Lens Distortion
- - Adding Effects
- - Creating a Book Project
- - Summary
Certificate of Completion. Presented to all learners who have completed our courses.