In this introductory level After Effects course we begin by creating an animated graphics, followed by an exploration of the role layers play in compositions, and finding out how to add style to your projects using effects and graphic elements.
Design ‘professional motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video and web.. using this animation and creative compositing app’ (adobe.com).
In this introductory level After Effects course we begin by creating an animated graphics, followed by an exploration of the role layers play in compositions, and finding out how to add style to your projects using effects and graphic elements. The course is delivered by an Adobe expert who has been teaching Adobe since 2003.
This course can be successfully completed by anyone with a standard level of ICT knowledge and skills.
What is the target audience?
- Those who want to use After Effects to improve their videos
- Videographers, video producers and video editors
- Motion graphics artists, graphic designers, YouTubers and vloggers
- Businesses that wish to employ video in their marketing efforts
- - What is After Effects?
- - Essential Overview
- - Understanding Compositions
- - Building Compositions with Layers
- - Using Effects
- - Exploring Type and Shape Animation
- - Repairing and Retiming Video
- - Keying Green-Screen Footage
- - Tracking
- - Media Management
- - Summary
Certificate of Completion presented to all learners who have completed our courses.
Chain Reaction Cycles
Great After Effects course by BigRockDesigns. We have been using the application for a few years. We learned loads of shortcuts and advanced techniques. In particular filters and expressions.
It isn't necessary; however a knowledge of any video editing application would be an advantage.
At the moment the software is available via a subscription model on the Adobe Creative Cloud (CC).